Welcome to the Financial Advice Knowledge Base.
Here you will find information intended to -
1. Educate you about a variety of financial planning and investment topics, including:
- how to save for retirement cost-effectively,
- how to tap your investment and retirement accounts while retired in a tax-efficient manner,
- how to find an objective and professional financial adviser,
- how to save for education-related expenses and effectively reduce the cost of college,
- how to make the best use of your employee benefits,
- how to manage an investment portfolio of mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETF's), and closed-end funds to navigate these financial markets and to generate retirement income, or
- Use the Search function to read about wealth management topics that may be of particular interest or concern to you.
2. Enable you to become a more informed consumer of financial advisory services by learning about:
- finding the best financial advisor for you,
- what is Fee-Only financial advice,
- the difference between Fee-Only and fee-based investment advice,
- what is fiduciary financial advice,
- the changing regulatory landscape for fiduciary financial advisors,
- credentials and designations that financial advisors use.